At the Fort Collins orthodontic practice of Benjamin Campbell, DDS we believe that orthodontics has to do with your overall health as well as aesthetics. Our team have earned a reputation in our community for the high level of comprehensive orthodontics care we offer and the level of expertise at which it is provided. Our goal is always to create long-term oral health and lasting smiles.
We make your experience in our office outstanding with your first contact with our office: our staff. We have an exceptional team that treats our patients like family and best friends.
We understand that you are unique, with a special set of orthodontic needs; thus, a customized diagnosis and treatment plan is crucial. Ideally, your personalized treatment plan will result in properly positioned jaw joints and beautifully aligned teeth that fit in harmony and promote healthy gum and bone tissues. Proper planning can yield shortened treatment times, better results, and greater post-treatment stability.
To address these needs, we offer:
- Mini metal braces
- Early treatment for children
- Advanced digital technology with i-CAT® and iTero® 3Shape
- Sleep apnea treatment evaluated with 3D imaging
- TMJ splints
- Partner in orthognathic surgery cases
- Clear Aligners such as Invisalign, 3M Clarity Aligners Spark and Custom made in house aligners
- Simple exposures of unerupted teeth. This means, after the patient is numb, we remove some of the gum tissue over the tooth to allow it to come in sooner or to attach the tooth to the braces and wires to bring it in.
Your first step in achieving the smile of your dreams is to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Fort Collins orthodontic office. During this initial exam, we will use 3D CBCT and intraoral scanning to get a thorough picture of your teeth, mouth, and facial structure, as well as a clinical examination. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our family of patients.