There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligners in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, Clarity Aligners, AND Custom In-House Aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Clear Aligner Treatment (i. e. 3M Clarity Aligners or Invisalign treatment)?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: Clear aligners are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Aligner material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because CLEAR aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Clear Aligner Treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six, twelve weeks or even longer.
The Clear Aligner (Invisalign) Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether clear aligner treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® or Trios digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made either at our In-House lab, or sent to our teams at either 3M Clarity Aligners or Invisalign. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six to twelve weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a our Clear Retainer Program. Clear retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as clear aligners. They can be made in-house or with our outside labs usch as Invisalign (Vivera retainers) or 3M
To learn more about the Clear Aligners and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.